Nutrabio Whey Protein Isolate
$49.99 – $99.99
NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate is scientifically designed to provide 25 grams of clean, pure protein derived solely from 100% Whey Protein Isolate, which research has shown to ignite muscle protein synthesis, promote optimal nitrogen retention, and accelerate muscle growth and repair. Our Whey Protein Isolate contains no whey concentrate or other inferior proteins and no amino spiking, added carbs, maltodextrin, dextrose, creamers, or any other fillers; just pure cross-flow ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey.
Key Ingredients / Additional Info
What you WILL FIND in each serving of NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate:
- A protein with full label/ingredient disclosure
- 25 grams of complete, high-quality protein derived from 100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE ONLY, gram for gram, the purest form of protein available
- An advanced, full-spectrum amino acid profile including 5.6 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine to maximize protein synthesis, minimize muscle breakdown, and support recovery
- High biological value and protein efficiency. NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate has a biological value of 159, protein digestibility of 95, protein efficiency ratio of 3.6, net protein utilization of 92, and a perfect 1.0 PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score).
- Cold processed cross-flow micro- and ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey with a full balance of bioactive whey protein fractions
- 18% glycomacropeptides (GMPs). GMPs may play a role in controlling some gastrointestinal diseases.
- A protein that is low in net carbs and free of lactose, fat, cholesterol, gluten, and BSE/TSE. Everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- A protein that is developed in our own GMP-certified and FDA-inspected facility. 99.9% of our competitors can’t make this claim. We have total control of our whey protein isolate from start to finish.
What you WON’T FIND in NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate:
- Proprietary blends or amino spiking. We provide full label/ingredient disclosure on our 100% Whey Protein Isolate. No games, no tricks—just the purest, freshest whey isolate available.
- Inferior sources of protein, such as low quality whey concentrates or soy that, gram for gram, are not as pure as whey isolates
- Extra amino acids like taurine or glycine used by some brands to boost nitrogen content and fool you into thinking you are getting more protein than you really are
- Ion exchange or acid-treated whey, which destroys the natural non-denatured state of whey, causing it to lose its anti-cancer and immune stimulating activity
- Fillers, excipients, maltodextrin or dextrose, added sugar or carbs, artificial colors, GMOs, or banned substances